Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Toddler Photog


Day one of the picture challenge and I'm starting with the flashiest, poorly composed, snapshot.
Dare to be different right?
That's what I'm telling myself.

I wanted to start off the year with a picture of both girls. Unfortunately, the best I can do with these two munchkins in the same frame is a fast SS, no posing, flashy snapshot or they're gone. To be totally honest, they're usually also nude or nearly nude; neither of them like clothing. After a breakfast of hot dogs and cheese (hey, at least she ate right?) I figure I'm right on par for mom of the year as it is. Double bonus points for having them both dressed I say!

Miss B was practicing her new found love for photography this morning and Lil' E was her subject; as always. What a pair. Miss B ooh's, aah's, and blows raspberries at Lil' E trying to fight a smile out of her. (Much like a mini version of her Mama-now I know how silly I look anyways.) Lil' E intently watches Miss B, taking in her every move and sound as if she's soaking it all up before she throws it all back at us. If she keeps following suit with her big sister that's how it will go anyways. Miss B is a watcher and then will do it right the first time; no trying and learning, just observing and doing it right. What a kid!

1 comments:

Jill said...

I LOVE it !!!